Job Title: IAM Key Account Manager
Location: Field based
Who we are
With three world-renowned brands, PSA Group sold over 3 million vehicles worldwide in 2016. The Peugeot, Citroën and DS brands have their own distinct identities and market a broad range of vehicles that meets an even broader range of customer expectations. We are an award winning manufacturer and our accolades include the all new Peugeot 3008 SUV winning Car of the Year 2017, our Grand C4 Picasso was given the title of ‘Best MPV’ in the Auto Express New Car Awards in 2016 alongside our exciting ventures for our DS brand with Virgin Racing in Formula E. With our recent acquisition of Vauxhall and Opel, PSA Group has become the second largest European car manufacturer. We have also just opened a new business unit called Free2Move-Lease which is a new powerhouse in business vehicle leasing.
A new role has been created in the Parts & Service department working on the new Distrigo Products & Services Programme. The principle purpose of this role is the implementation of the new IAM (Independent Aftermarket Parts) product offer within the market. The IAM Key Account Manager will deploy and sell the Distrigo Products & Services Programme to the distributors they are responsible for. To establish this new business at distributor level, the role also requires cooperation with the wider Parts & Service team, taking joint responsibility with the Area Parts Manager for the sales and margin of the distributors.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
· Analysing distributors and defining the sales potential of each.
· Negotiating with distributors to implement the Distrigo product & services programme.
· Training and development of PSA UK teams on Distrigo.
· Training and development of PSA UK field teams on Distrigo and on the business development methodology of Eurorepar & OEM programmes.
· Piloting the launch of Distrigo at distributors.
· Defining OEM brands to be selected with distributors.
· Building and sharing stock recommendations with distributors.
· Supporting distributors in ramp-up, post-launch and serial life phases of Distrigo programme: reporting any market specific issues and liaising with central project teams where required.
· Following up sales performance with PSA UK field
teams and distributors’ sales teams.
· Defining relevant action plans to reach objectives with PSA UK field teams and distributors, helping define annual sales targets with distributors.
· Presenting the Distrigo promotion plan and helping define the commercial actions required for implementation.
· Reviewing and analysing sales/margin/volume KPIs of the distributors in the different market segments.
· Defining action plans to improve ERCS & Distrigo results with each distributor with UK P&S Management, and ensuring implementation of actions identified.
· Reviewing supply performance KPIs and agree action plans with central and UK logistics teams, to ensure first-class service to workshops.
· Ensuring all relevant documentation is provided to PSA UK teams, distributors & Euro Repar Car Service (ERCS) according to Eurorepar & OEMs product plans.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Strong negotiation, presentation and selling skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Experience of cross-functional working.
· Strong Project Management skills
· Good working knowledge of the UK OE Parts market & UK Parts Aftermarket.
· Working knowledge of supply chain and logistics management.
A career with us offers everything you would expect and more – this includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Highly Competitive Stakeholder Pension
- Generous Holiday
- Cars – Eligible for up to 2 employee cars
- Free Car ParkingOnsite Gym
- Private Medical Cover.
We take the development of our people seriously and we offer ongoing opportunities for continuous career development and progression within the Group.
Application deadline - Friday 20 April 2018